Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A poem composed three years back.

This poem is about what every teenager undergoes, when the passions of love and infatuation arise in them.




ENDLESS   WAIT
Oh ! It pines me so,
That There exists not a soul whose God lies in me..
How I long to be loved and treasured in a  lover's heart !!
I would love him too in return- devote to him
   my every heart beat.
I experience a joy both sweet and bitter;
When I hear of true love stories.
Sweet, for I'm happy that true love still exists-
And bitter for I have no one to love me as others have,
It grieves me, causes misery.
They say in love, everything is
 So sweet, so pure !!!
I firmly wish to experience such love, even if it provides me
  no comfort or happiness azure  !
For I know , my soulmate will love
    me forever,
This is just what I need, friend- I have no
    other wants whatsoever .
My sweetheart, will be there with me
    through thick & thin.
Hold my hand at every step, like God,
  and abhor me from sin.
My thirst for love has driven me so far,
   It has given me infinite strength
                   Divine power. .
I hope & believe, someday I will find love
         that I have striven for,
Amidst  this hope, tears fall on my cheeks,
As my mind nestles in it doubtful &
                   sad thoughts .
I have waited so long, I may have to wait
                  further more.
My faith sinking , I cannot hold back further,
    I muse, with my eyes closed.
Patience & faith, will make me a winner,
                   I assure myself,
I'll be in my lover's arms admiring the
              divinity of love,
Trapping the blissful moment in my heart,
           wanting it never to end.
I am searching for the one who would
             love me.
Imagining my life, how joyful & complete
        would it then be.
This endless wait kills me so, dampening
           my hope & fervour.
Only the love I have longed for, makes me believe
 the love I have longed for will come to
            be mine- Forever .

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Good, Bad and the Ugly - What's Your take on this?