Friday, November 22, 2013

My Verse to the Universe


The innermost core of my being
Bound to your outermost expanse by threads unseen.
Searching you, in garbs of space and time I trot
Pining, clinging to my sole company, of thoughts.
Light has forever cast its shadows, 
Playing old tricks.
While sounds deafen, 
The silences continue to prick. [shriek]

You are the shrine of the divine.
An abstract design, a definite sign.
I'm the echo of your origin,
We're paramours of a different kind.

The how, what and the why

Do not matter so much
As the Now, and you being firmly in sight.
As I wake now from slumber,
Cradled in your infinitude;
My soul seeks you, 
I begin to see your idiosyncrasies and your pulchritude.

We're like coincidences.
Two sides of a coin, connected.  
Deep down, I have known you ever since,
This is a tryst, not a discovery awaited.

I chance upon as many mysteries and finds,

Each time Your consciousness is twined with mine.
Neither is the seeker here, nor is one the giver.
There was never a 'you' and an 'I'.

I know it isn't just me 

Trying to reach out, night after day.
It's you order-ing fanciful twists and turns
Bringing to an eventual fruition, to eons of wait.

Space and time couldn't ever separate 
You from me,
For those had been this far my minds' illusion.
I continue to look for you in your vast presences,
Till we unite in the nest of our reverberations.





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Good, Bad and the Ugly - What's Your take on this?